Wednesday 4 May 2011

Task 5 My personal Gaming History

My personal Gaming History
Having two older brothers there was always competition between the three of us when we use to play games as well as who will use the consoles. However this was the excitement of it all as it meant we could play against each other. My gaming history all started back in Portugal when I was around the age of five or six when my father bought our first consoles; Sega Master System II, Sega MegaDrive II and Sega Saturn.

From a young age I wanted to have the latte’s game and consoles that came out which I was able to get and this is when I found my self spending most my time as they became more and more attracted playing. I remember I use to run after school with my brother just to play my games my consoles, most of the time found it hard to get it of my brothers with force. As the years passed by and we got older my older brothers started work so this made it easy for us to buy the games and new consoles that came out. When I was still in Portugal is when my older brother bought us the PlayStation One, which at that time I found it very exiting and spend allot of time playing the games. My favour game that I was playing at the time on the console was Fife as I love playing football I found it a game interesting and something that I could relate. I also use to use my brothers Gameboy 98 which was very big console.

My older brother before he left Portugal to come to England he bought me Sega Dreamcast which I was shearing with my other bother. For the console Sega Dreamcast I had a number of games that my brother would buy for us and the rest of the games I bought with my pocket money that I saved.

As my Christmas present from my older sister she bought me the PlayStation Two which was probably my most memorable moment of my personal gaming history. The reason is because i firstly got told that the PS2 had run out by my sister and i will not be getting this console. With the PS2 my first game that i played was American Football which i enjoyed, however traded the game with my cousin for
Tekken which became one of my favour games. In PS2 i also enjoyed my favour games, Tekken, True crime that was a action game, Mid Club was a car game and Path of Neyo another action game. Playing with my PS2 I have realised that I enjoyed mostly playing fighting games.

When i moved to England all i bought with me was the PS2 and my favour games. After having the PS2 for a few years I then bought Xbox 360. It was when I bought the Xbox 360 that I started online gaming. Online gaming you have a chance to interact with other people all over the world and this is an essential thing for all of those people that spend too much time on their own not socializing. The games I played online were Call of Duty, Fifa 2007 and Gears of War. Due to the fact that my Xbox 360 had the rig of death I trade it on Game station for a PS3 which at the time was a little expensive and had to add extra cost.

Later on when I started collage I bought my self a PSP which was very handy as I could carry it around and play on the bus going to collage. The PSP was portable, had PS2 graphics and I could play one of my favour games on it Mid Night Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment